We’re your easy, online source for Nevada NV number, boat registration number and watercraft registration stickers for your boat or watercraft.
Once you’ve registered your boat with your state, you’ll be issued your state boat or watercraft registration number and annual (or multi-year) decal. Use the number you receive from the state to order stickers from Boat Registration Stickers to place on your boat. Your boat registration numbers will start with “NV” four digits and two letters, all 3″ high, block letters.
Starting at only $15.95 per set – one for each side of your hull – (plus $0.95 shipping and applicable sales tax), why drive to the hardware store, or the boat store, and attempt to line up difficult to apply individual numbers, or finding that they’re out of the number or letter you need for your Boat Registration Numbers?
Your numbers will arrive ready to install. They’re on a single piece of transfer paper and easy to install.
We make it easy to order boat registration number stickers!
For Nevada boaters:
Once you’ve registered your boat with the Nevada Department of Wildlife, you’ll be issued your registration number and annual (or multi-year) decal. Use the number you receive from the state of Nevada to place on your boat.
Virginia Boat Registration Numbers.com’s stickers are designed to meet all state requirements – guaranteed. And while you’re here, contact us to order your boat name stickers too! Easy to apply, boat name stickers are applied just like the NV number stickers.
More information from the NDW: (we’re not the NDW – we just help you with awesome stickers that are easy to apply and comply with the state of Nevada’s requirements). But here is helpful information from Nevada Department of Wildlife that you’ll need to know when you register your boat for the first time.
Title and Register a New or Untitled Watercraft
What do I need to bring to title and register my new or previous untitled watercraft?
- Present proof of ownership (original bill of sale or subsequent bills of sale).
- Present proof that a sales tax has been paid. Proof of sales tax is not required on private-party sales. Contact the Department of Taxation for locations:
- Reno (775) 687-9999
- Carson City (775) 684-2135
- Las Vegas (702) 486-2300
- Present the original Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin (MSO).
- If the original MSO is not available, or the watercraft is coming from a non-title state, you must bring the watercraft to a Nevada Department of Wildlife office for inspection.
- If you have an MSO, but the HIN number is hand written, you must bring the watercraft to a Nevada Department of Wildlife office for inspection.
- If coming from a non-title state, the previous state registration, or certified copy of the state record must be provided.
- Social Security number must be provided.
- Pay the required fees
- This transaction cannot be completed through the mail.